Coach Caroline Doyle. inc. (hereinafter "Coach Caroline Doyle.") is committed to protecting your confidential information online. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated when you store on our website and on our application, www.coachcarolinedoyle.com (hereinafter the "Website").
If you have any questions regarding data processing and collection, and after reading this policy, these questions remain, you may contact us directly at [email protected] and we will ensure that your questions are answered as soon as possible.
We will notify you of any changes to this Policy in the future by posting the update on our Website on the home page and sending you a notice by email. If you continue to use the Website after a new version of this Policy has been posted, you indicate your acceptance of the changes and are bound by those changes. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Policy and any changes to it.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION Coach Caroline Doyle does not collect information that is identifiable to a person or legal entity, unless that person provides the information on a voluntary basis. When you provide us with personal information, you agree to the manner in which Coach Caroline Doyle collects, uses, discloses and otherwise manages such information as described in this policy. We collect your personal information when you: i) Purchase products from the Website; ii) Create an account on this Website; iii) Complete a survey, participate in a contest or other promotion; iv) Contact us or when otherwise submitted to Coach Caroline Doyle Personal information may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, purchased items, date of birth, method of payment and any other personal information you may provide to Coach Caroline Doyle In addition, personal information may also include information collected automatically when you visit our Website. In fact, we collect information from your browser. For example, this information may include your IP address, the type and language of your computer, access times, the contents of any undeleted cookies that your browser has accepted from us (see the "Cookies" section of the Terms & Conditions) and the address of websites from which you have been redirected to our Website (hereinafter collectively the "Personal Information").
2. USE OF INFORMATION Coach Caroline Doyle uses Personal Information to route your orders and requests regarding the products and services offered on the Website and to follow up on these orders or requests. Coach Caroline Doyle. also uses this Personal Information to send you, according to the choice you have made, advertising material or additional information on its products, services, surveys, contests, promotions and special offers, for marketing purposes. However, you are free to choose not to receive advertising or marketing materials at any time. Coach Caroline Doyle also uses Personal Information to conduct market research and performance research with a view to improving customer service and the quality of products and services on the Website. Coach Caroline Doyle. may also use the Personal Information to contact you regarding the use of the Website and the products and services you purchase.
5. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION If you have anCoach Caroline Doyle. account, you can consult and update your Personal Information online by visiting the Customer Area page. You may request deletion of your account by sending an email to [email protected] In such a case, the Personal Information related to said account will be deleted. In doing so, data relating to orders placed will not be deleted for accounting and statistical purposes.
7. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION We take appropriate security measures, including physical, electronic and procedural measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only our authorized employees may access Personal Information and may only do so when access to such information is necessary for authorized administrative functions and we use firewalls. Although we take the security measures required by law, no security device is foolproof. Users should always exercise care in the handling and disclosure of their Personal Information and should avoid sending their Personal Information via unsecured email.
8. OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH OUR SITE We use various technologies to collect information from your computer and information about your activities on our Website. Other Technologies: We use standard Internet technology, such as pixel tags, web beacons and other similar technologies to track your use of our Website. We include pixel tags in promotional emails and newsletters to verify that messages are opened and acted upon. A Web beacon is a small file placed on a Web page that allows a Web site to perform certain tasks, such as counting users who visit that page or accessing cookies. We may also receive an anonymous identification number if you access our Website through an advertisement posted on a third party website. The information we collect in this way allows us to personalize the services we provide to visitors to our Website, to distribute targeted advertising, and to evaluate the overall effectiveness of our online advertising or other activities.
9. LENGTH OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION Your Personal Information is retained indefinitely as long as required by law or as long as it is necessary to retain it for the purposes set out in this policy.